Erosion & Sediment Control - 1200CN Permit

Erosion and Sediment Control Permits is required anytime that a construction project will disturb between 500 SF to <1 acre of land (ESC Permit) or from 1 acre to <5 acres of land (1200CN Permit).  For more information, please contact the Engineering Department. 

When applying for a permit from the city, applicants are encouraged to stay in contact with the staff member reviewing your application. Two-way communication is always helpful to keep the review process running smoothly for both the applicant and the city.

After a permit has been issued and construction is under way, the contractor and developer are encouraged to set aside at least one or two meeting dates with city inspection staff to discuss the project occupancy schedule, expectations, and special conditions associated with the project.

It is in everyone's best interest to make sure that the lines of communication between the city and the contractor / developer stay open until the project is completed.

Contractors / developers are encouraged to contact members of the Engineering Department staff at any point when they have questions or concerns about their projects.