Town Center Plan
The Town Center Plan seeks to create a long-range plan and near-term actions for how the City's Town Center can better serve the interests and needs of residents, workers, and visitors.
Please contact Miranda Bateschell at 503.570.1581 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.
The Wilsonville Town Center Plan is a long-range plan for how the Town Center area can better serve the interests and needs of residents, visitors, businesses and local employees. The approximate 100-acre project area encompasses the properties north of Wilsonville Road, within and adjacent to Town Center Loop, including Town Center shopping center, Fry’s Electronics, and Regal Cinemas Theater. The plan seeks to develop strategies for how the Town Center area can evolve into a more attractive, commercially vibrant, mixed-use district that is easily accessible.
- Town Center Wilsonville Map
- Project Recommendation for full funding
- Wilsonville Town Center Application Packet RED
- Maps - Zoning Other
- Town Center Aerial Photo
- Town Center Master Redevelopment Plan BFM article 2015-11
- Town center Vision Pilot Plan
- Ordinance 55: Establishing City Center District
- Wilsonville City Center Plan Map
- Town Center Commercial Zoning DC Sec 4.131.05
- Metro Community Planning and Development Grant Brochure
- Town Center Map - 1971
- 1988 Town Center Aerial Photo
- 1997 Town Center Aerial Photo
- 2002 Town Center Aerial Photo
- 2015 Town Center Aerial Photo