The Building Division's goals is to make sure all structures in the community are safe and meet State Building and local code requirements: 

1) Do you need a Commercial Tenant Improvement permit?

2) Do you want your permit issued over the counter? Complete the Commercial Tenant Improvement Express Permit to see if you qualify. 


3) What are the Permit Submittal Requirements? 

2 Complete sets of Construction Drawings  (over 400 Sq. Ft. and 20 feet in height plans need to be stamped and sealed by an Architect or Engineer) 
3 Site Plan
2 Calculations / specifications 

In addition: 
Permit application 
Intake Fee


4) Inspections after obtaining your Permit

Any work done under a permit must be inspected by a certified inspector. Once you have completed the work, or portion of the work that must be inspected.  Inspections are performed Monday through Friday, between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m. You can use the City's website to request an inspection or to check your results. These instructions will aid in using the online system.

5) Do you need project assistance?

The Building Division staff is committed to working with you to make your project successful. Technical staff are available from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. each business day to answer any questions you might have about your projects. You can also submit questions via email.

6) Electrical Permits - Wilsonville City Limits

Electrical permits and inspections within the city lmits are conducted by Clackamas County. Permits Protect can serve as a valuable resource for homeowners and contractors as a central location for a wide range of helpful permit and building related information. 


valuable resource for homeowners who have a question about getting a permit for your home construction project.  

8) Contact Us! 

Staff Directory